Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Cascades


HI! I'm so sorry for being non-existent for the past week, I've been a little under the weather (yeah, in the summer--how lame.) and even though I spent a LOT of time in bed and could've been writing posts, I instead finished both seasons of Pretty Little Liars... Netflix is an issue that I'm trying to overcome. So this outfit I actually wore LAST Friday when I went to check out Toni & Guy! Hopefully I'll start school there in October and be out by July! I attempted a little bit of professional and a little bit of fun with this outfit. A structured blazer with a fun ruffled top and my awesome sailboat necklace! (It was suuuper windy this day so please pardon my hair! haha)




 

Earlier in the week (last week, haha) I saw a manicure that I really loved that combined these two colors...I'm not sure how I feel about this design. BUT the Sally Hansen HD Glitters are to die for! The polka dots I made with dotting tools, and these are the most handy things I have ever purchased. They can be used to not only to make dots, but flowers, hearts, leopard print, and a ton of other cute designs! I bought mine on Amazon for 6 or 7 dollars, they come in a pack of 5 (with two different size points on each end) and are worth every penny I spent on them!!

Nail Colors: Tiffany Imposter-Finger Paints, On A Trip-Wet N Wild, DVD-Sally Hansen HD

Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Top: Marshalls or JC Penney! haha
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: belonged to my great grandma
Watch: Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment