Monday, August 6, 2012

Ragged Wood

Hi! I'm back, and sorry for the long silence! I pinky promise I will try to get more consistent with these things. I was on vacation with my boyfriend this past weekend, so that gives me a teeny excuse...maybe?

So, this outfit I wore when I went shopping with two of my friends from high school, one of whom is back visiting from Switzerland! Apparently my sister didn't like my face..? So, yeah, it's pretty non-exsistent in these photos. And as you can tell, I am still super obsessed with lace!


 
Also, still feeling the blue polish!! Today I went with a royal blue shade and my very favorite flower print inspired by Mr.Candiipants. It is the easiest design and so quick to do!

Nail Colors: Pacific Blue-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Coral Reef-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Sand Tropez-Essie

Lace Top: Charlotte Russe
Cami: hand me down (best kind of clothes)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target
Clutch: Vera Bradley Grove City Outlet
Necklace: Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment