Friday, August 10, 2012

Quiet Houses

Jackson wanted in on the fashion today! :)
And today is a rather quick post because I'm actually headed out on my first road trip as an adult-ish woman! We are jetting off to the foreign land of Cleveland to visit a friend from high school! So for my outfit today I went with fashion...but also comfort for a 2 hour car ride. Also, it was raining momentarily during the shoot so I brought out my umbrella that matches my nails!



For my nails today, I wanted something bright! So I went with one of my new neons from China Glaze, and this picture definitely does not do justice to this awesome bright pink. (It looks more orange in the picture) And you can never go wrong with polka dots :)

Nail Colors: Pool Party-China Glaze, Paper Mache-Finger Paints

Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: American Eagle
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: homemade
Watch: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment