Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Montezuma

Hi everyone! :) Hope you are all having an awesome week! I know I am. I got to spend last night camping in the middle of nowhere with my best friends, exploring the woods, and eating s'mores! Today I went shopping again with my mom and sister (I need to stop spending money! Eek!) so I thought I would wear some of my new favorite buys! Other than lace, this summer I have also been really into sheer tops. They are so comfortable and cool during this hot weather and perfect to wear all the time. I also just jumped on the bandwagon of the asymmetrical skirt. I was wary at first because I have shorter legs, but you know what, I really like this look! (Sorry for the picture spam, Delaney and I got really excited about the new shoot spot and we couldn't choose our favorites!)





Alright, I decided if I had to get rid of the lace, I had to nix the blue polish for a post as well...but I couldn't bring myself to change the print! So these nails are practically the same as my last post, but I can't get over how easy and beautiful they are! This print has been on my hands 95% of this summer :) Also, if I had to choose only one color that I could wear for the rest of my life it would be the base color of my pointer and middle fingers. Essie polishes have the most B-E-A-UUU-TIFUL finish and application.

Nail Colors: Fiji-Essie, POSH-Revlon, Like Butta-Nina Ultra Pro, Navigate Her-Essie, Times Square- NYC, Tiffany Imposter-Finger Paints, Black Expressionism-Finger Paints

Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Watch: Target
Necklace: homemade with blue beach glass
Silly Band: found in couch at Linwood by Dave's brother (shape: wand)

No comments:

Post a Comment