Friday, September 21, 2012

Blue Ridge Mountains

Hi guys! Today I'm back with a fun post and LOTS of pictures. I decided to try out something new and chose 6 pieces from my closet to mix into 6 outfits! I also used 2 pairs of shoes, 2 belts, and 2 accessories (a necklace, and a scarf). So let's get right into it!
LOOK 1: I buttoned up my cardigan and wore my high-waisted corduroy skirt and belted it at my waist. To make the look more casual I wore it with my motorcycle boots and knee socks.


LOOK 2: This sweater is so blinding and I LOVE it. I think my best thrifting buy ever. Here I swapped out my belts for a more put together look, pushed my socks down around my ankles, and put on my favorite heels.


LOOK 3: The lace is BACK! This is the most formal of the looks. Out of all my LBD's I think this is my favorite! Because it can be really formal like in this picture, but keep scrolling and I'll show you how to make it casual :)


LOOK 4: To make this dress casual, I put on my favorite blue gingham shirt over top and belted it to show that I am in fact a woman.


LOOK 5: For my last two looks I went with classic skinny jeans. In this look I am doing my favorite thing to wear for fall- layers! I put my blue gingham under my so-bright-it-makes-your-eyes-bleed sweater. And to add some visual interest to a pretty solid block of red, I added my sailboat necklace.


LOOK 6: Another fall classic is wearing a button up with a cardigan and a scarf. So toasty and warm for the coming months, and those days sure start early up here in PA.

Sweater: thrifted at SalVal
Cardigan: Gap
Top: Gap
Jeans: Aeropostale
Skirt: Old Navy
Dress: TJ Maxx
Belts: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Christmas Gift
Necklace: once my great-grandma's
Boots: Payless
Heels: Sassy Peacock
 
Should I keep doing 6 outfits in 6 pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment