Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bitter Dancer

SURPRISE! Today I'm featuring my photographer (and my little sister) in my post! As I was going through my closet today, and throwing outfit after outfit on the floor Delaney jokingly said she should be in the post today. And then i started thinking... Delaney and I actually a lot of the exact same clothes just in different colors. So we pulled 3 of our favorite (semi) matching clothes and had a lot of fun despite the overcast weather and chilly temperature! Also fun fact: we dyed the tips of Delaney's hair with Kool-Aid! And it is still this bright after about 5 days wear! <did NOT expect it to last that long and look so good. Leave a comment if you want me to do a tutorial in my next post! :)


 


She didn't know her face was in the shot...
...and I was impersonating her.




Sweater: Old Navy
Top: Old Navy
Lace Back: Kohl's
(my) Jeans: Old Navy
...are you seeing a pattern yet?
Hat #1: Aeropostale
Hat #2: Gift
Hat #3: Aeropostale

RARITIES AND OUTTAKES :) 
  

 


...it's obviously all gold, especially for blackmail later in life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment